Sunday, August 19, 2007

Sunday, bloody Sunday

Current mood: cheerful




Current music: lose control - evanescence

OK, so this wasn't a bad day at all, but I always wanted to say that (my subject title), lol...I always look forward to Sunday nights now since I got hooked on Flight of the Conchords which airs Sunday nights at 9:30 CST on HBO. Its hilarious!!! My mom selah61 got me hooked on it, so I made some icons for her today:




123
456
789
101112
131415
16







I am in an exceptionally cheerful mood because I just got done watching FotC (it was BRILLIANT). Normally, the Sunday night before school starts (well, teachers go back tomorrow and students return next Monday), I am in a flat-out pissy mood. But things are good and I guess I'm ready to get back into a routine. This afternoon Jay and I got a cheapo leather computer chair for me, which is soooo much better than the aluminum folding chair I was using (really hard on the buttocks, lol). Then we put together the bookcase I got at IKEA with Ashley yesterday. It was cheap but it looks really sharp and I can add to it which is a really good thing. So now I can put the new books I bought on it, and find out just what it is I bought, hehe...

Well, I best be off now so I can get ready for school tomorrow :-(
Darn...12 hour days are so fun!

No comments: